truckdispatcher

CAA-CH › Forums › Testforum › truckdispatcher

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 3,421 through 3,426 (of 3,426 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #273884 Reply
    crazy_cbpa
    Guest

    Sono finito su Crazy Time qualche settimana fa tramite un amico e devo dire che mi ha sorpreso. Pensavo fosse il solito sito perche ne ho provati tanti, ma la varieta mi ha convinto. Ci trovi roba di Pragmatic Play come Sweet Bonanza e Gates of Olympus, e anche diverse slot di NetEnt e qualcosa di Play’n GO tipo Book of Dead. Ci saranno circa 2500 giochi in tutto, insomma non ti annoi di certo.

    La parte live e fatta davvero bene. Tutto in mano a Evolution, con croupier veri e si vede che e roba professionale. Ho passato ore su la ruota di Crazy Time ed e una droga. Blackjack, baccarat e roulette non mancano, ma le ruote tipo Monopoly Live sono un altro livello. Un difetto che mi ha dato fastidio e che a volte il caricamento dei tavoli e lento, ma ci convivi.

    Quando ti registri su Crazy Time ti danno un 100% fino a 500€ piu 50 free spin sulla slot del momento. Il wagering e 35x, non il migliore ma nemmeno assurdo. Ho visto posti con 25x, ma almeno non ti fregano con clausole nascoste. Il deposito minimo e di 20€. Se vi interessa date un occhio a le promo aggiornate direttamente su [url=https://itinerum.ca]crazytime[/url] cosi vi fate un’idea.

    Per versare e prelevare funzionano senza intoppi. Puoi usare Visa, Mastercard, Skrill, Neteller e pure crypto. Ho prelevato con Skrill e in 24 ore avevo i soldi. Veloce per i miei standard. Sul telefono Crazy Time funziona bene anche senza app dedicata, il sito e responsive e non da problemi. Nessun bonus no deposit purtroppo, peccato.

    Il supporto fa il suo lavoro. Li ho contattati per un problema col bonus e ci hanno messo una decina di minuti. In italiano tra l’altro. Hanno licenza di Curacao, non e il top come garanzia, pero finora zero problemi. Per chi gioca dall’Italia mi trovo bene.

    #273888 Reply
    rolletto_cdEl
    Guest

    Been playing at Rolletto for roughly six weeks or so and figured I’d share how it’s been going. Came across it after googling around for somewhere new since I was tired of the same old sites. Signed up was like two minutes, pretty standard stuff, and I deposited twenty quid to test it — min deposit is ?20 which is fair enough.

    First deposit bonus looked alright — they matched 100% up to €500 with 200 free spins. Playthrough is at 35 times which is about average for this kind of offer. They gave the spins for Sweet Bonanza I think. Not gonna lie, I didn’t win much from the spins but the matched funds gave me a solid session.

    The lobby on Rolletto is honestly bigger than I expected. You’ll find slots from Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Evolution for live. I’ve been hammering Book of Dead and a few Megaways games from Extra Chilli. Looks like there’s a few thousand titles across the whole site. The live section is worth mentioning — blackjack and roulette, and I got sucked into Lightning Roulette which is dangerously fun. All Evolution-run, quality’s crisp even on mobile.

    Getting money out has been the bit I was most worried about and so far can’t moan. I’ve used Neteller and the money came through in about 24 hours. They also do Mastercard plus a bunch of e-wallets for flexibility. I’d check out their bonus page on [url=https://creativewoolf.com]Rolletto[/url] before you sign up. My one annoyance — KYC took ages to clear which dragged on a bit.

    On my phone, Rolletto runs fine in Safari — there’s no dedicated app but the mobile site is smooth. Everything loads responsive and had a few goes on the bus no problems. Customer service is always on via live chat and they replied in like thirty seconds when I had a bonus question. They’re Curacao licensed — not UKGC which make of that what you will.

    Look, there are niggles — KYC speed and navigation could be cluttered in places. But the games are class, I’ve had no payout dramas, and the matched deposit gave me good value. Not for everyone maybe but I’m keeping Rolletto for now.

    #273890 Reply
    crazy_qyKi
    Guest

    Mi sono imbattuto in Crazy Time circa un paio di mesi fa cercando qualcosa di diverso dal solito e non vi nascondo che non me l’aspettavo. Ero un po’ diffidente, sai come funziona con queste cose, ma dopo averci giocato un po’ ho cambiato idea. La registrazione e stata veloce, pochi minuti e ero dentro. Il deposito minimo non e alto, credo una decina di euro, il che e comodo per testare senza rischiare troppo.

    Il catalogo e parecchio fornita. Trovi slot di Pragmatic Play tipo Gates of Olympus che e una bomba, poi roba di NetEnt e qualcosa di Play’n GO tipo Book of Dead. In totale parliamo di un migliaio di slot tra slot e tavoli. Il live casino e targata Evolution con croupier veri — il game show di Crazy Time e il mio preferito, quando becca il bonus giusto esplode tutto. Ci perdo piu tempo del dovuto.

    Il bonus di benvenuto su Crazy Time e stato un match del 100% fino a cinquecento euro piu cinquanta free spin su una slot selezionata. Il requisito di scommessa e di trentacinque volte il bonus, potrebbe essere piu basso ma e nella media rispetto ad altri siti. Ci sono anche offerte senza deposito ogni tanto per i giocatori attivi, il che e un bel tocco. Vi consiglio di controllare le promo aggiornate su [url=https://davidsonsoccerschool.com]crazy time apk[/url] se vi interessa.

    Lato pagamenti accettano le carte principali, Skrill e Neteller, e anche Bitcoin. Le mie withdrawal li ho ricevuti in circa 24 ore sull’e-wallet, che e decente. Una cosa comoda e la crazy time app — ho fatto il crazy time download sul telefono e gira liscia. Non serve cercare l’apk su siti esterni dato che direttamente dal sito si trova subito. Ormai gioco piu da mobile.

    L’assistenza di Crazy Time e raggiungibile via live chat ventiquattr’ore su ventiquattro e anche in italiano, il che per me conta parecchio. Una cosa che mi ha scocciato: il KYC ci ha messo quasi 72 ore, piu del previsto. Pero una volta fatto zero problemi. Sono regolati da Curacao, non e AAMS ma e comunque qualcosa. Ci gioco volentieri e continuo a tornare.

    #273892 Reply
    DichaelSmile
    Guest

    I appreciate how this post stays thoughtful and clearly arranged while also keeping the discussion easygoing and enjoyable overall.

    les meilleurs casinos en ligne

    #273925 Reply
    revery_tska
    Guest

    Been using Revery Play for about a couple of months and wanted to give my two cents on this. Signed up on a whim — min deposit is ?10 which seemed fair, deposited ?50 to start and got a 100% welcome bonus up to ?500 and 200 free spins. Playthrough sits at 35x which is pretty standard but not terrible either.

    The lobby is pretty stacked — there’s roughly 3000 slots and table games from studios including Pragmatic Play, Microgaming and Betsoft. I’ve been smashing Gates of Olympus mostly — had a solid session on Sweet Bonanza the other night. Live tables runs on Evolution — Crazy Time is great fun, real croupiers and everything.

    What I like at Revery Play is withdrawal times. Paying with my Visa and my withdrawal landed in less than a day. You can also use Mastercard plus other e-wallets which is handy. You can have a look at their full bonus page over at [url=https://lock8estates.co.uk]revery play[/url] before you sign up.

    Now, not everything is amazing. Customer support at Revery Play can be a bit slow — was sitting there nearly 20 minutes on chat the other day. And the mobile version runs okay though some menus are fiddly next to some competitors. No standalone app, just the browser version.

    Overall though, I keep coming back so make of that what you will. The site is regulated and I haven’t had any dodgy issues. For UK players it’s a reasonable pick — I’d just don’t expect live chat wait times.

    #273940 Reply
    revery_vpka
    Guest

    Been using Revery Play for like a couple of months and thought I’d give my two cents here. Signed up one evening out of boredom — minimum deposit was only ?10 which wasn’t bad, threw in ?50 to start and got a 100% welcome bonus up to ?500 plus 150 free spins on registration. Wagering is 35x which isn’t the lowest I’ve seen but I’ve seen way worse.

    The lobby is pretty stacked — Revery Play has over 2500 games from providers like Pragmatic Play, Microgaming and Betsoft. Been grinding Gates of Olympus a lot — had a solid session on Sweet Bonanza the other night. Live casino section runs on Evolution — Lightning Roulette is great fun, proper dealers streaming in HD.

    One thing that sold me on Revery Play is how quick withdrawals are. I use Skrill and the payout hit my account in about 18 hours. They also take Mastercard plus various e-wallets for those who prefer it. You can check out what’s available on [url=these3streams.uk]https://these3streams.uk[/url] if you’re interested.

    Now, it’s not all perfect. Live chat at Revery Play can be a bit slow — I waited like 15 minutes before someone replied. The mobile version works fine but it feels a bit clunky compared to some competitors. There’s no app as such, just the browser version.

    Having said all that, I keep coming back which says enough really. The site is properly licensed and feels trustworthy enough. If you’re in the UK this is a reasonable pick — only temper expectations on the support response times.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,421 through 3,426 (of 3,426 total)
Reply To: Reply #273890 in truckdispatcher
Your information: