truckdispatcher

CAA-CH › Forums › Testforum › truckdispatcher

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 3,406 through 3,408 (of 3,408 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #273570 Reply
    crazy_tfKi
    Guest

    Ho scoperto Crazy Time circa qualche settimana fa cercando qualcosa di diverso dal solito e onestamente non me l’aspettavo. All’inizio ero scettico, sai come funziona con queste cose, ma dopo qualche sessione mi sono ricreduto. Iscriversi e stato rapido, tipo cinque minuti e avevo l’account pronto. Il deposito minimo e abbastanza basso, credo 10 euro, il che e comodo per testare senza rischiare troppo.

    La libreria e piu ampia di quanto pensassi. Trovi slot di Pragmatic Play tipo Gates of Olympus che e una bomba, poi titoli di NetEnt e pure Play’n GO come Book of Dead. Complessivamente ci saranno un migliaio di slot tra slot e tavoli. Il live casino e gestita da Evolution con croupier veri — lo show Crazy Time con la ruota e quello che gioco di piu, quando becca il bonus giusto esplode tutto. Ci passo piu tempo del dovuto.

    Il bonus di benvenuto su Crazy Time era un match del 100% fino a cinquecento euro piu cinquanta free spin su una slot selezionata. Il requisito di scommessa e di trentacinque volte il bonus, potrebbe essere piu basso ma e nella media per il settore. Ho notato bonus no deposit ogni tanto per i giocatori attivi, il che e un bel tocco. Potete dare un’occhiata alle offerte attuali direttamente su [url=https://ecooponysport.pl]the write-up[/url] se vi interessa.

    Per i pagamenti accettano Visa e Mastercard, e-wallet tipo Skrill e Neteller, e anche Bitcoin. Le mie withdrawal mi sono arrivati in circa 24 ore sull’e-wallet, che e decente. Una cosa comoda e la crazy time app — l’ho scaricata sullo smartphone e funziona bene. Non dovete cercare la crazy time apk da siti strani dato che direttamente dal sito si trova subito. Ormai gioco piu da mobile.

    L’assistenza di Crazy Time risponde in chat h24 pure in italiano, cosa non scontata. L’unica nota negativa: il KYC ci ha messo quasi 72 ore, un po’ troppo. Ma dopo quello e filato tutto liscio. Hanno la licenza da Curacao, che non e l’ADM italiana ma almeno c’e. Mi ci trovo bene e non ho motivo di cambiare.

    #273572 Reply
    rolletto_dnEl
    Guest

    Been playing at Rolletto for roughly six weeks or so and thought I’d throw out how it’s been going. Found it from a Reddit thread since I was tired of my usual spots. Signed up was like under five minutes, nothing weird asked, then I put in ?20 as a first deposit — that’s the minimum which isn’t bad.

    The welcome bonus was decent actually — it was a hundred percent up to €500 with 200 spins thrown in. The rollover sits at x35 and that could be worse honestly I’ve seen. Free spins were on Gates of Olympus from what I recall. Not gonna lie, the spins didn’t pay great but the deposit match stretched things out nicely.

    The lobby on Rolletto is genuinely massive. There’s titles by Pragmatic Play, Play’n GO, and Evolution handles the live stuff. My go-to slots have been Gates of Olympus and Big Time Gaming stuff like Extra Chilli. Probably 3000-odd games across the whole site. Live dealers are solid too — blackjack and roulette, plus I’ve wasted hours on Crazy Time which is way too addictive. Proper live streams with actual dealers, picture quality is crisp even on mobile.

    Cashing out is the bit I was most worried about but honestly it’s been fine. I withdraw to my Visa and funds hit in about 24 hours. You can also use Bitcoin and a bunch of e-wallets for flexibility. You can check out what they’ve got on offer on [url=hiking4health.co.uk]https://hiking4health.co.uk[/url] if you’re curious. The thing that bugs me — KYC took like four days to approve and that felt slow.

    On my phone, Rolletto runs fine in Safari — they don’t have an app which I actually prefer. Pages load fast and I’ve played lying in bed no problems. Support is live chat 24/7 and response time was a couple of minutes when I asked about my withdrawal. It’s licensed out of Curacao — not UKGC which some people might care about that.

    Look, it’s not flawless — the verification thing and the site design is a bit cleaner. But there’s loads to play, payouts have been reliable for me, and that welcome offer gave me plenty of play time. Might not suit everyone but I’ll keep playing at Rolletto for a while yet.

    #273587 Reply
    revery_deka
    Guest

    So I’ve been messing around on Revery Play for roughly two months now and figured I’d drop my thoughts here. I registered after seeing an ad — minimum deposit was just ten quid which wasn’t bad, threw in ?50 to start and got a 100% welcome bonus up to ?500 plus 150 free spins on registration. Wagering is 35x and is pretty standard but I’ve seen way worse.

    Game-wise actually surprised me — there’s somewhere around 3000 titles from providers like Play’n GO, NetEnt, Big Time Gaming. Been grinding Gates of Olympus a lot — had a solid session on Sweet Bonanza the other night. Live casino section is powered by Evolution — Crazy Time is always packed, streams are smooth.

    The bit that sold me on Revery Play is how quick withdrawals are. I use Neteller and last cashout hit my account in under 24 hours. They also take crypto and various e-wallets if that’s your thing. You can browse the current promotions over at [url=https://arco21.org]full guide[/url] to see for yourself.

    Now, there are a couple of gripes. Live chat at Revery Play isn’t the fastest — I waited a good while for live chat one evening. Also the mobile version is decent enough but some menus are fiddly compared to other sites I use. No standalone app, just the browser version.

    Still, it hasn’t put me off so that says something. The site is regulated and I haven’t had any dodgy issues. For UK players this is a decent option — just don’t expect live chat wait times.

Viewing 3 posts - 3,406 through 3,408 (of 3,408 total)
Reply To: Reply #270256 in truckdispatcher
Your information: