Good Trusted Lotto Dealer Guides 361587555858561

CAA-CH › Forums › Testforum › Good Trusted Lotto Dealer Guides 361587555858561

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 3,016 through 3,024 (of 3,024 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #273896 Reply
    rolletto_rxEl
    Guest

    Been using Rolletto for like three months now and figured I’d share my thoughts. Came across it from a Reddit thread since I was tired of where I normally play. Registration took about a couple of minutes, just the usual details, then I put in ?20 to start — min deposit is ?20 which is fair enough.

    Their sign-up offer was decent actually — it was a hundred percent up to five hundred euros and a couple hundred free spins. Wagering’s at 35 times which is about average compared to some places. They gave the spins for Sweet Bonanza from what I recall. I’ll be honest, the spins didn’t pay great but the deposit match kept me going.

    Games on Rolletto is genuinely massive. You’ll find stuff from Pragmatic Play, Play’n GO, and Evolution handles the live stuff. My go-to slots have been Book of Dead and a few Megaways games from Bonanza. Must be a few thousand titles when you count everything. Live dealers are solid too — roulette, blackjack, and I keep going back to Lightning Roulette which is way too addictive. Real croupiers streaming, quality’s sharp on my laptop.

    Cashing out is where I was sceptical at first but honestly can’t moan. I withdraw to Neteller and the money came through in about 24 hours. They also do Bitcoin and a bunch of e-wallets if that’s your thing. I’d have a look at what they’ve got on offer on [url=https://fatherheart.uk]Rolletto[/url] before you sign up. My one annoyance — they took nearly a week to clear which felt slow.

    On my phone, Rolletto works well through the browser — no app needed which I actually prefer. It’s responsive and I’ve done sessions lying in bed and it ran smooth. Support is live chat 24/7 and response time was under a minute the two times I needed them. It’s licensed out of Curacao — no UK licence so some people might care about that.

    Overall, it’s not flawless — KYC speed plus the site design is a bit cleaner. But there’s loads to play, I’ve had no payout dramas, and the bonus gave me a decent run. Your mileage may vary but I’m keeping Rolletto for now.

    #273898 Reply
    crazy_ypKi
    Guest

    Mi sono imbattuto in Crazy Time tipo qualche settimana fa cercando qualcosa di diverso dal solito e non vi nascondo che non me l’aspettavo. Ero un po’ diffidente, come sempre con i siti nuovi, ma dopo averci giocato un po’ mi sono ricreduto. Iscriversi e stato rapido, tipo cinque minuti e avevo l’account pronto. Il deposito minimo e abbastanza basso, credo una decina di euro, quindi niente di assurdo per testare senza rischiare troppo.

    Il catalogo e piu ampia di quanto pensassi. Hanno slot di Pragmatic Play tipo Sweet Bonanza e Gates of Olympus, e anche titoli di NetEnt e pure Play’n GO tipo Book of Dead. Complessivamente parliamo di oltre mille giochi se conti tutto. Il live casino e targata Evolution con dealer in carne e ossa — lo show Crazy Time con la ruota e quello che gioco di piu, le moltiplicazioni a volte sono assurde. Ci perdo le ore li sopra.

    Il bonus di benvenuto che ho preso su Crazy Time e stato un match del 100% fino a cinquecento euro con in aggiunta cinquanta free spin su una slot selezionata. Il wagering sta a trentacinque volte il bonus, che non e il migliore in assoluto ma e gestibile per il settore. Ci sono anche bonus no deposit di tanto in tanto per i giocatori attivi, il che e un bel tocco. Vi consiglio di controllare le promo aggiornate su [url=https://arizona-atv.com]crazy time app[/url] per farvi un’idea.

    Lato pagamenti si puo usare Visa e Mastercard, e-wallet tipo Skrill e Neteller, e anche Bitcoin. I prelievi mi sono arrivati in circa 24 ore sull’e-wallet, che e decente. Mi piace anche e la crazy time app — ho fatto il crazy time download sullo smartphone e funziona bene. Non serve cercare la crazy time apk su siti esterni perche direttamente dal sito si trova subito. Ormai gioco piu da mobile.

    Il supporto su Crazy Time risponde in chat ventiquattr’ore su ventiquattro e anche in italiano, il che per me conta parecchio. Una cosa che mi ha scocciato: il KYC ci ha messo quasi 72 ore, un po’ troppo. Ma dopo quello e filato tutto liscio. Hanno la licenza da Curacao, non e AAMS ma almeno c’e. Sono soddisfatto ormai e il mio sito fisso.

    #273900 Reply
    kavosChiex
    Guest

    Собственный пруд на участке — это украшение сада и место для отдыха. Команда ProfPrud реализует проекты водоёмов разного уровня сложности полностью под ключ. Ищете товары для пруда? На сайте profprud.ru представлены готовые проекты и примеры выполненных работ. Специалисты подберут оборудование, высадят растения и обеспечат сервисное обслуживание. По завершении проекта владелец наслаждается ухоженным прудом и уверенностью в его долговечности.

    #273912 Reply
    crazy_kaKi
    Guest

    Mi sono imbattuto in Crazy Time piu o meno due mesi fa cercando qualcosa di diverso dal solito e non vi nascondo che non me l’aspettavo. All’inizio ero scettico, sai come funziona con queste cose, ma dopo averci giocato un po’ mi sono ricreduto. Iscriversi e stato rapido, pochi minuti e avevo l’account pronto. Il minimo per iniziare non e alto, mi pare 10 euro, il che e comodo per testare senza rischiare troppo.

    Il catalogo e piu ampia di quanto pensassi. Trovi slot di Pragmatic Play come Sweet Bonanza e Gates of Olympus, e anche roba di NetEnt e qualcosa di Play’n GO come Book of Dead. In totale ci saranno piu di mille titoli se conti tutto. Il live casino e gestita da Evolution con dealer in carne e ossa — lo show Crazy Time con la ruota e il mio preferito, quando becca il bonus giusto esplode tutto. Ci passo le ore li sopra.

    Il bonus iniziale su Crazy Time era del 100% fino a 500€ piu cinquanta free spin su una slot selezionata. Il wagering e di trentacinque volte il bonus, potrebbe essere piu basso ma ci sta rispetto ad altri siti. Ci sono anche bonus no deposit ogni tanto per i giocatori attivi, cosa che apprezzo. Potete dare un’occhiata alle offerte attuali su [url=https://datingrichmen.net]crazy time app[/url] se vi interessa.

    Per i pagamenti si puo usare le carte principali, Skrill e Neteller, e anche Bitcoin. Le mie withdrawal li ho ricevuti in circa 24 ore sull’e-wallet, che e decente. Mi piace anche e la crazy time app — l’ho scaricata sul telefono e funziona bene. Non serve cercare l’apk su siti esterni dato che dal sito ufficiale la scarichi in un attimo. Ormai gioco piu da mobile.

    L’assistenza su Crazy Time risponde via live chat ventiquattr’ore su ventiquattro e anche in italiano, il che per me conta parecchio. Una cosa che mi ha scocciato: il KYC ha richiesto tipo tre giorni, piu del previsto. Pero una volta fatto zero problemi. Hanno la licenza Curacao, non e AAMS ma almeno c’e. Mi ci trovo bene ormai e il mio sito fisso.

    #273930 Reply
    revery_deka
    Guest

    So I’ve been playing at Revery Play for about two months now and wanted to share my take here. Signed up on a whim — minimum deposit was just ten quid which seemed fair, threw in ?30 to test it and got a 100% welcome bonus up to ?500 plus 200 free spins. Playthrough sits at 35x and isn’t the lowest I’ve seen but not terrible either.

    Game-wise is genuinely solid — Revery Play has roughly 2500 games from studios including Pragmatic Play, Microgaming and Betsoft. I’ve been smashing Book of Dead mainly — hit a decent 400x on Gates last week actually. Live tables runs on Evolution — Crazy Time is great fun, streams are smooth.

    The bit that sold me on Revery Play is withdrawal times. Paying with Neteller and last cashout came through within under 24 hours. You can also use crypto and various e-wallets if that’s your thing. I’d have a look at the current promotions on [url=https://coorv.org]read more[/url] before you sign up.

    Tbh, it’s not all perfect. Their support at Revery Play took ages once — was sitting there a good while on chat the other day. And the mobile version works fine but navigation could be smoother next to some competitors. There’s no app as such, you just use the mobile browser.

    Having said all that, it hasn’t put me off so make of that what you will. They’re regulated and I haven’t had any dodgy issues. For UK players this is a decent option — just don’t expect their customer service speed.

    #273942 Reply
    revery_fgka
    Guest

    Been using Revery Play for about two months now and figured I’d share my take here. Signed up on a whim — minimum deposit was just ten quid which seemed fair, deposited fifty quid and they matched with a matched deposit bonus up to 500 quid and 200 free spins. Wagering is 40x which could be better honestly but not terrible either.

    Game-wise is genuinely solid — Revery Play has roughly 3000 slots and table games from providers like Play’n GO, NetEnt, Big Time Gaming. Been grinding Book of Dead mostly — hit a decent 400x on Gates last week actually. The live dealer stuff is powered by Evolution — the game shows are addictive honestly, proper dealers streaming in HD.

    One thing I like at Revery Play is withdrawal times. My go-to is my Visa and the payout landed in less than a day. You can also use crypto and Neteller for those who prefer it. I’d browse their full bonus page on [url=https://boobiloo.co.uk]reveryplay[/url] if you’re interested.

    Tbh, not everything is amazing. Their support at Revery Play took ages once — I waited like 15 minutes before someone replied. Also the site on my phone is decent enough but some menus are fiddly next to some competitors. There’s no app as such, you just use the mobile browser.

    Having said all that, I’m still playing there which says enough really. The site is regulated and seems legit. Being UK-based it’s a decent option — I’d just temper expectations on the support response times.

    #273954 Reply
    CordellSew
    Guest
    #273955 Reply
    AllenBralo
    Guest
    #273956 Reply
    Josephstesy
    Guest
Viewing 9 posts - 3,016 through 3,024 (of 3,024 total)
Reply To: Reply #165920 in Good Trusted Lotto Dealer Guides 361587555858561
Your information: