boll send believe

CAA-CH › Forums › Testforum › boll send believe

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 6,706 post (of 6,706 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #273583 Reply
    revery_gtka
    Guest

    So I’ve been using Revery Play for about a couple of months and figured I’d share my take on this. I registered after seeing an ad — min deposit is just ten quid which wasn’t bad, deposited ?30 to test it and got a 100% welcome bonus up to ?500 plus 150 free spins on registration. Wagering is 40x which isn’t the lowest I’ve seen but I’ve seen way worse.

    Game-wise actually surprised me — they’ve got somewhere around 2500 games from devs like Pragmatic Play, Microgaming and Betsoft. I’ve been smashing Sweet Bonanza mostly — had a solid session on Book of Dead recently. The live dealer stuff is all Evolution — Crazy Time is always packed, real croupiers and everything.

    The bit that sold me on Revery Play is how quick withdrawals are. My go-to is Skrill and the payout landed in under 24 hours. You can also use Bitcoin and various e-wallets which is handy. I’d check out their full bonus page over at [url=https://kosovomemory.org]reveryplay[/url] to see for yourself.

    Tbh, not everything is amazing. Customer support at Revery Play took ages once — was sitting there like 15 minutes on chat the other day. Also the mobile version is decent enough but navigation could be smoother versus bigger brands. There’s no app as such, it’s browser-only on mobile.

    Having said all that, it hasn’t put me off which says enough really. They’re regulated and I haven’t had any dodgy issues. If you’re in the UK this is a decent option — just be patient with the support response times.

Viewing 6,706 post (of 6,706 total)
Reply To: Reply #143322 in boll send believe
Your information: