7 Brilliant Tips About Geek Bar Vapes

CAA-CH › Forums › Testforum › 7 Brilliant Tips About Geek Bar Vapes

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 5,371 through 5,372 (of 5,372 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #275006 Reply
    rolletto_irEl
    Guest

    Been messing around on Rolletto for roughly six weeks or so and thought I’d throw out how it’s been going. Stumbled on it through a mate after I got fed up with my usual spots. Registration took maybe under five minutes, just the usual details, and I dropped twenty quid to test it — twenty’s the lowest you can go not unreasonable.

    First deposit bonus was decent actually — it was 100% up to €500 plus 200 free spins. Wagering’s at 35 times which could be worse honestly for this kind of offer. Spins landed on Gates of Olympus I think. Tbh, I didn’t win much from the spins but that bonus cash kept me going.

    Games on Rolletto is actually massive. You’ll find titles by Pragmatic Play, Play’n GO, Evolution for live. I’ve been hammering Sweet Bonanza plus some BTG Megaways like Extra Chilli. Must be 3000-odd games in total. Live dealers are decent — roulette, blackjack, plus I’ve wasted hours on Crazy Time which is way too addictive. All Evolution-run, quality’s really clean.

    Withdrawals are where I was sceptical at first and actually no complaints. Tried my Visa and the money came through in under two days. They also do Bitcoin and a bunch of e-wallets for flexibility. I’d check out their bonus page over at [url=https://cruise4kidssd.org]rolletto casino[/url] to see for yourself. One gripe though — KYC took like four days to approve and that was frustrating.

    Mobile-wise, Rolletto runs fine in Safari — there’s no dedicated app and honestly the browser version is fine. It’s quick enough and had a few goes on the bus and it ran smooth. Customer service is live chat 24/7 and response time was a couple of minutes when I had a bonus question. They’re licensed out of Curacao — not UKGC which some people might care about that.

    Look, there are niggles — the verification thing plus the layout feels slightly busy. But game variety is top, I’ve had no payout dramas, and the matched deposit gave me plenty of play time. Might not suit everyone but I’m keeping Rolletto going forward.

    #275499 Reply
    rever_uqsa
    Guest

    Bin seit gut einem halben Jahr auf der Seite und sag mal was dazu, weil hier im Forum meistens nur die immer gleichen Namen auftauchen. Reingekommen bin ich uber einen Kollegen, ohne grosses Suchen. Das Angebot bei Bingoal ist ordentlich bestuckt — irgendwo zwischen 1500 und 2000 Slots nach meinem Gefuhl, mit viel Pragmatic Play, Play’n GO sowie NetEnt-Klassikern.

    Gates of Olympus spiele ich am haufigsten, ab und zu Sweet Bonanza wenn ich Geduld habe. Live ist echt brauchbar: Evolution hat da Croupiers in HD, Crazy Time ist quasi immer belegt. Am Freitagabend ruckelt der Stream aber manchmal — kein Drama.

    Zur Einstiegsaktion: es gibt einen 100%-Match bis 500 CHF mit Freispielen, Umsatz war bei mir 35x was man vorher lesen sollte. Etwas ohne Einzahlung lauft ab und zu als Aktion, nicht jeden Monat. Welche Codes gerade laufen stehen jeweils bei [url=https://clemsrichmondltd.com/2026/09/23/bingoal-ubersicht-optionen-tipps-fur-deutsche-spieler/]bingoal[/url] bevor du einzahlst — steht nicht immer dasselbe drin.

    Einzahlen ging in ein paar Minuten, Mindesteinzahlung 20 CHF, bei mir lauft Mastercard und Neteller. Bitcoin wird ebenfalls akzeptiert, nutze ich nicht. Das Abheben bei Bingoal kamen bei mir zwischen 12 und 36 Stunden bis es da war, Karte deutlich langer. Der Dokumenten-Upload zog sich zwei Tage — ID und eine Rechnung als Adressnachweis, das ist hier aber uberall so.

    Mobil nutze ich einfach Safari, was vollig reicht. Support habe ich zweimal gebraucht: beim ersten Mal in funf Minuten geantwortet, deutsch. Lizenz ist nicht schweizerisch, das muss man fur sich selbst einordnen — fur Spieler aus der Schweiz heisst das: kein Spielerschutz nach CH-Recht. Ich bin gerade knapp bei null, mehr Gluck als System. Setze mir seit Juni ein Wochenlimit und das funktioniert bei Bingoal ohne Diskussion, das schatze ich.

Viewing 2 posts - 5,371 through 5,372 (of 5,372 total)
Reply To: Reply #108847 in 7 Brilliant Tips About Geek Bar Vapes
Your information: